Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator im Bereich Windows 7 im SysProfile Forum bei einer Lösung; Hey i need your help please, in our company a PC has got a Problem with a Windows 7 Update. Today morning the PC made it but he can´t do it. So i set... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 7" wurde erstellt von BrandonSemenukBC, 20. Februar 2019.

1. BrandonSemenukBC
    BrandonSemenukBC Gast

Hey i need your help please, in our company a PC has got a Problem with a Windows 7 Update. Today morning the PC made it but he can´t do it. So i set the PC back to the last point and it works fine now.

So i want to block the automatic updates for this pc now. It is in a domain and when i go to the windows update settings i can´t change the settings because the window is grey. I have got the administrator passwort and so on. So how could i change the settings that the PC don´t make the automatic updates ?

I need your help as soon as possible thanks :D

#1 BrandonSemenukBC, 20. Februar 2019
Thema:

Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden