Windows 10: every day i have stuff to fix :-(

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows 10: every day i have stuff to fix :-( im Bereich Windows 10 im SysProfile Forum bei einer Lösung; Hi everybody, Its hard for me to say this, but after years of using windows i get the feeling that i might be in the wrong boat. Iam a developer. I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10" wurde erstellt von maxbbow, 8. August 2017.

1. maxbbow
    maxbbow Gast

Hi everybody,

Its hard for me to say this, but after years of using windows i get the feeling that i might be in the wrong boat. Iam a developer. I install software once a day, i would like to have weekly Backups ob external hd and restorepoints so i can try stuff out and revert easily. Unfortunately win 10 fails so badly at all of this that im wondering if its my fault, because this is a huge mess and i cant believe that this is the most used OS. What am i talking about?
    - restore points throw errors when restoring(No fix so far)
    - the startmenue search doesnt show programs all at a sudden(fixed this)
    - i downloaded rollback rx to get system restore points, because the windows version doesnt work
    - after 2 weeks all at a sudden the start menue Shows the icons but doesnt start the apps, but they start from explorer
    -yesterday so 3 days after installing rollback rx i get bluescreen cant read windows/system /... whatever file. But the core rollback restore points still work

Well im aware that maybe rollback is a badly writen program. But maybe the shadow drive service of win is buggy? I feel like everything in win 10 is buggy. Seriously. Even before rollback i had to fix little stuff on a daily basis. My roommate(no rollback ex) also has constant trouble running software /games. Its like everytime you install something it wont work unless you fix.

I wonder if i had an easier live with mac realy at least you can Backup out of the Box and it works!!! And u can drag program folders around without regedit hassle. And you can migrate to a New machine with a Finger snipp. I always loved that windows wanted to be there for every pc-configuration. But i feel like its not working and i want to write my own code and not fix windows every 2 days.. .. what is your experience?

Kindest regards <3

Max

2. User
    User Gast

internet problem

Hi,

since i have updated windows 10 ,im facing many problems. But this problem is just so nerve wracking. I lost my connection of Wifi in every 30 mins and when i´m trying to resolve problems it doen´t work. It won´t connect. So to reconnect it with Wifi i have
    to restart my laptop. If anyone can help me with this problem, that would be a great help. Thank you and have a nice day everyone :) .

3. User
    User Gast
    Windows 10 keeps installing KB4048955

So my Windows 10 keeps installing the Update KB4048955 every few minutes...

I have like around 50 entrys in my update history claiming the update was installed successfully but windows tries to install the update every few minutes and reboots every time when i leave the pc for more than 10 minutes....

4. philc43
    philc43 Gast
    [gelöst] Für Upgrader von Redstone 1 auf Redstone 2 oder auch überhaupt auf Windows 10

Hier mal der Auszug aus den Changelogs

Auch Deskmodder hat da was geschrieben

Fehler 0x80073715 nach der Installation der KB4015583 Windows 10 15063.14 im Slow und Release-Ring

5. User
    User Gast

Windows 10 Mobile Upgrade Device List

I am a loyal MS fanboy and I have been hanging on to my Windows phone hoping Windows 10 Mobile will make the wait worth while. I have an HTC one M8 and a Nokia 928, both of which were on the original list of devices but they are missing from the current
    list.

I just want to know if there are plans to add more phones or is the the complete list? A straight answer would be nice.

Thanks.

There was never an "original list". That was the insider program, not the release list.

If the HTC doesn't have the update, talk to HTC - they're the ones not wanting to do the necessary work to allow the upgrade. They probably just have abandoned these devices as they're in financial trouble. Joining the insider program did not involve any
    work from them other than providing their recovery images.

Thema:

Windows 10: every day i have stuff to fix :-(

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden