Bluetooth and COM port connection

Diskutiere und helfe bei Bluetooth and COM port connection im Bereich Windows 7 im SysProfile Forum bei einer Lösung; Hello all I have a Win 7 computer with no in built Bluetooth module. So i bought a Bluetooth dongle . I need to pair several devices one after the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 7" wurde erstellt von BTWidi, 5. Dezember 2018.

1. BTWidi
    BTWidi Gast

Hello all

I have a Win 7 computer with no in built Bluetooth module. So i bought a Bluetooth dongle . I need to pair several devices one after the other and do some kind of testing. i.e i pair one device, test it and when the test is finished i unpair it. Each time i pair the device , it is connected via COM port. I then have an outgoing COM port and incoming COM port. and each time a new COM port is used. I have read that the maximum number of COM ports you can connect is 256. and unfortunately i have to test more than 256 devices.

As a temporary solution, i have to delete/uninstall all the unused COM ports from device manager and then a restart; but it is not at all a practical solution.

Now my question is, is it the same procedure( i.e using RFCOMM profile) on a computer with in-built Bluetooth module? Is there also the connection via COM ports? Will a Win10 upgrade OR a computer with in-built Bluetooth Module solve my problem? Are there any other ideas or solutions where i can pair and unpair as many devices as i want without having problems with COM port connection limits?

Thanks

btwi

Thema:

Bluetooth and COM port connection

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden