I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'.

Diskutiere und helfe bei I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'. im Bereich Windows 7 im SysProfile Forum bei einer Lösung; I'm using the Library function and have come across a problem that I'm having with it. Since I live in Europe, I have a very large folder that... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 7" wurde erstellt von warp4dennis_939, 21. Juni 2018.

1. warp4dennis_939
    warp4dennis_939 Gast

I'm using the Library function and have come across a problem that I'm having with it.

Since I live in Europe, I have a very large folder that contains data that is saved in both English and

German.

Since I now have time on my hands, I thought I would separate this data according to the translation.

I have setup another Library folder with two sub-folders, one marked"English" and the other is marked

"German".

But when I do a copy and go to this new folder and try to do a 'Paste', these functions are greyed out.

Using the CRTL-C and the CRTL-V, the results are the same.

Is this problem because I might have a virus down my PCs innards, or is this problem with the Library

function, and it is not designed to cope with what I'm trying to do?

#1 warp4dennis_939, 21. Juni 2018
Thema:

I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden