Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7

Diskutiere und helfe bei Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7 im Bereich Windows 7 im SysProfile Forum bei einer Lösung; Hello everybody This is my first attempt to ask "the internet" about an IT topic. I've chosen this group, although it might me not exactly... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 7" wurde erstellt von SeBa6, 26. Oktober 2019.

1. SeBa6
    SeBa6 Gast

Hello everybody This is my first attempt to ask "the internet" about an IT topic. I've chosen this group, although it might me not exactly appropriate... I do have the following setup: Elitebook 8540w workstation (my old bby!) running with Quadro FX 880 M on Win-7, i7 M620 64-Bit. Now I wanted to expand my screen with 2 extra Dell U2415 screens in daisy chain setup using twice DP to DP cables. But after trying all hacks and tricks I knew and could search for, I only manage to mirror the two screens. Meaning, that I can disable the Laptop screen by closing, Dell 1 is properly showing main desk screen instead, but Dell 2 is just mirroring 100 %. I already followed the advice to enable DP 1.2 on Dell 1 and to disable DP 1.2 on Dell 2. Still mirroring. Does anybody have an idea if it is even posible with my HW? Thank you so much and best regards!

Thema:

Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7

Andere User suchten nach Lösung und weiteren Infos nach:

1. daisy chain u2415 mirroring

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden