Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable

Diskutiere und helfe bei Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable im Bereich News & Bugs zu SysProfile im SysProfile Forum bei einer Lösung; Yesterday my PC started updating to windows 10, but froze up at 98% and stood there for about 2 hours before I turned the machine off recycle, and I... Dieses Thema im Forum "News & Bugs zu SysProfile" wurde erstellt von Heera, 7. Februar 2019.

1. Heera
    Heera Grünschnabel

Yesterday my PC started updating to windows 10, but froze up at 98% and stood there for about 2 hours before I turned the machine off recycle, and I was greeted with the error message below:

C \ Windows \ system32 \ config \ systemprofile \ Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be a hard drive on this computer, or on a network. Check to make sure the disk is properly inserted, or that you are connected to the internet or your network, and then try again. If it still can not be located, the information has been moved to a different location.

Thema:

Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden