EVGA 680i Hotfix

Diskutiere und helfe bei EVGA 680i Hotfix im Bereich Grafikkarten im SysProfile Forum bei einer Lösung; NVIDIA hotfix NV121906 – Update for SATA Disk Drives NVIDIA nForce® 680i SLI “Designed by NVIDIA” Motherboard... Dieses Thema im Forum "Grafikkarten" wurde erstellt von Fischeropoulos, 29. Januar 2007.

1. Fischeropoulos
    Fischeropoulos BIOS-Schreiber
    1. SysProfile:

NVIDIA hotfix NV121906 – Update for SATA Disk Drives

NVIDIA nForce® 680i SLI “Designed by NVIDIA” Motherboard

Step 1: Check System Now to determine if your system requires this hotfix.
    Step 2: Click Here for instructions on how to use this utility Some EVGA customers using the EVGA nForce 680i SLI motherboard have reported experiencing disconnect or write error issues with SATA disk drives. To address this, we have worked with NVIDIA to release a BIOS update for this motherboard that eliminates this bug.

EVGA and NVIDIA strongly recommend that all customers upgrade their motherboards to this new BIOS, regardless of whether or not they have experienced this bug. This NVIDIA hotfix will automatically check your system to determine if an update is required. If an update is required, it will prompt you to install the hotfix, and upon completion it will shutdown your system. The hotfix will preserve all of your current computer settings, and will likely improve your system stability. Details This update is related to SATA disk drives and system instability. System instability is observed in the following ways (not a complete list):

• Random application shutdown
    • Corrupted boot drive
    • “Blue screen of death”
    • Corrupt data
    This update will improve system stability and prevent future stability issues related to SATA disk drives on those systems requiring this hotfix.
    Check System Now

Viele Grüße
    Hamm-er

#1 Fischeropoulos, 29. Januar 2007
  2. Error:Failed connect to localhost:9200; Connection refused
Thema:

EVGA 680i Hotfix

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden